10 Tips To Improve Your Websites User Experience
A website is a face to any business in this digitalized world. For any customer, website is the first and easiest way to collect more information about the business. On the other side for any business, a chance to impress the users in a single glance. This first impression on any user is very important, as upon it the decision of converting a user into a customer is dependent. Nowadays, mobile has become the most and commonly used device by any user. Due to this even businessman are investing more in improving the user experience. So, they can extend their customers list from the new users browsing their website through any device.
Below are the tips to enhance the user experience for the website
1. Above the Fold – Keep all the important content above the fold of the page. Not keeping the important content would misguide the user and have greater chances to leave the website. Let people understand what you want to showcase within the first view of the website.
2. White Space
– It is the blank space given at the sides of the website. This has a lot of importance in terms of designing perspective. This white space gives the viewer an open space to think and also gives a good effect on the elements. Too much content and elements can confuse the user and indirectly forced to leave the site.
3. Loading Speed
– People get a variety of options to their single search that’s why the waiting tending for any site to load is very less. According to the statistics, having a loading time anywhere between 2.4 to 3 seconds on mobile and desktop is ideal. Beyond that time, you start to lose your conversation rate.
4. Maintaining a Flow
– For instance, if your ultimate goal is to get contact details from the users visiting a website, then maintain proper flow. This flow should be simple enough and understandable easily by any non-technical person too. Don’t distract the user in between the flow buy showing them different other offers or products.
– Users are not limited to any particular nowadays. For greater number of conversions make your website fit to all the screen sizes and resolutions. Making it compatible lets the users navigate, browse and get the required information from any device.
6. Call to Action
– In some of the cases, users struggle a lot to connect the business services. This led to the loss of conversation due to a simple designing flaw of not highlighting the call to action button. Make this button bold and clear enough to get the attention of the users.
7. Use Images
– Let your images speak out the motive than by words. Users avoid long and plain text and prefer the images. This also helps the longer engagement of the user when images are used in the site.
8. Social Sharing
– Content or images are more frequently share by the users on their social media platforms. Don’t miss this opportunity of free marketing for your brand. Just add the social media sharing buttons on the site and keep a track to count the sharing.
9. Contact Details
– Let your contact details be easily visible to the users while they are totally satisfied with all the information and want to get connected with you. Update the details on a regular basis so you don’t miss out your customers anymore.
10. Design for Users
– Last but certainly not the least important point is to design with a perspective of the user. When you design according to your choice you might lose a larger quantity of the users from converting them to the customers.
These are the important and most useful tips a designer shouldn’t miss out while creating a website. And for all the professional designing and development services, CodePlateau Technology is one of the recognized companies in Pune.